This event is similar to the question and answer panel, but there will be a maximum of 250 attendees. As well as being able to ask questions via the chat function within Microsoft Teams, this time you will also be able to ask questions using the “raise hand” function and you will be able to see other attendees. Most of the events of this type will cover all aspects of the consultation. There may also be some that just focus on one particular aspect, for example maternity.
How to join the event
Click the link for the meeting you want to attend above, shortly before the meeting start time. Alternatively you can listen to the session using your telephone by calling the relevant number above.
To join into an event
1. To join an event, click on the link given to you for the event you would like to attend.
- You can do this about 15 minutes before the event starts.
- There will be different links for different events.
2. A box will appear asking you to select whether you would like to join the event by an app or via the web.
To join by app – You will need to have downloaded the Microsoft team’s app already onto your device. If using your ipad or iphone, download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple app store. If you are using an android device, download the Microsoft Teams app from the play store
If you have a Microsoft teams account you can sign in or if you don’t you can join without. You do not need a Microsoft Teams account to participate in these live events.
To join by web – You will need to use google chrome as your browser.
- You will need to enter your name and then click join.
- If the live event hasn't started, you'll see the message "Someone in the meeting should let you in soon."
- There are controls at the bottom of your screen to pause, adjust volume and the video quality.
How to ask a question in advance
Call 0116 295 0750 or send us an email using this link.
Watch the video in advance
You can watch the video that will be shown at the events in advance. This might be useful if you are planning to join by phone.
If you are unable to attend
This event will be repeated several times during the consultation so if you cannot make the first event or it reaches capacity, there will be further events of this type that you will be able to join. Each session will also be recorded so you can watch it online later.