Virtual workshops are much smaller events for up to 15 people.
Delegates will need to register in advance. Places will be allocated on a first-come first served basis.
Although there will be an opportunity to ask questions to aid the discussion, the majority of the workshop will be dedicated to discussing the proposals. Participants should have some knowledge of the details already, for example by attending either the Question and Answer session or the Virtual Public Event and would be expected to share their views on the proposals with other attendees.
How to join the event
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 295 0750 to book a space. You will be sent the details of how to join.
To join into an event
1. To join an event, click on the link given to you for the event you would like to attend.
- You can do this about 15 minutes before the event starts.
- There will be different links for different events.
2. A box will appear asking you to select whether you would like to join the event by an app or via the web.
To join by app – You will need to have downloaded the Microsoft team’s app already onto your device. If using your ipad or iphone, download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple app store. If you are using an android device, download the Microsoft Teams app from the play store
If you have a Microsoft teams account you can sign in or if you don’t you can join without. You do not need a Microsoft Teams account to participate in these live events.
To join by web – You will need to use google chrome as your browser.
- You will need to enter your name and then click join.
- If the live event hasn't started, you'll see the message "The live event has not yet started."
- There are controls at the bottom of your screen to pause, adjust volume and the video quality.
How to ask a question in advance
Call 0116 295 0750 or send us an email using this link.
Watch the video in advance
You can watch the video that will be shown at the events in advance.
If you are unable to attend
This event will be repeated several times during the consultation so you have a good chance of being able to take part. Each session will also be recorded so you can watch it online later.